IMPORTANT SHIPPING INFORMATION
Please read this before shopping.
- All shipped pizzas are 10 inches
- All prices include Mozzarella and packaging fees
- All products are shipped using UPS 3 Day Select, 2 day air or UPS Ground.
- Our software will offer only the shipping available to your location.
- At this time ALL DELIVERIES ARE SHIPPED FROM ZUPPARDI’S APIZZA ON MONDAY.
- Orders received after 12 noon on Sunday will be shipped the following week, not the following day.
- All products are shipped with Dry Ice to preserve food quality. See precautions below on Dry Ice.
- All Pizzas must be ordered in quantities of 6.
- All products must be shipped to a residential address. No PO Boxes.
Zuppardi’s Apizza guarantees freshness and quality.
Caution: Keep Dry Ice away from children if they cannot be closely supervised at all times.
Dry Ice temperature is extremely cold at -109.3°F or -78.5°C. Always handle Dry Ice with care and wear protective cloth or leather gloves whenever touching it. An oven mitt or towel will work. If touched briefly it is harmless, but prolonged contact with the skin will freeze cells and cause injury similar to a burn.
Normal air is 78% Nitrogen, 21% Oxygen and only 0.035% Carbon Dioxide. If the concentration of carbon dioxide in the air rises above 0.5%, carbon dioxide can become dangerous. Smaller concentrations can cause quicker breathing and headaches but is otherwise not harmful. If Dry Ice has been in a closed auto, van, room, or walk-in, for more than 10 minutes, open doors and allow adequate ventilation before entering. Leave area containing Dry Ice if you start to pant and breath quickly develop a headache or your fingernails or lips start to turn blue. This is the sign that you have breathed in too much CO2 and not enough oxygen. Dry Ice CO2 is heavier than air and will accumulate in low spaces. Do not enter closed storage areas that have or have had stored Dry Ice before airing out completely.
Treat Dry Ice burns the same as a regular heat burns. See a doctor if the skin blisters or comes off. Otherwise if only red it will heal in time as any other burn. Apply antibiotic ointment to prevent infection and bandage only if the burned skin area needs to be protected.
Do not leave Dry Ice on a tiled or solid surface countertop as the extreme cold could crack it.
Unwrap and leave it at room temperature in a well-ventilated area. It will sublimate from a solid to a gas.
DO NOT leave Dry Ice unattended around children.